Ebook 1 – Raising Creative Kids
Discover How to Raise Creative Kids through Having a Home Art Space!
Are you looking for ways to develop your kids’ creative abilities?
Do you want to discover a great way to ignite and nurture the creative spirit and raise self-confident, expressive and independent children?
Are you keen on setting up a home art space but the thought of all the mess makes you shudder?
If yes, then this guide might be exactly what you need!
This comprehensive 59-page guide shows you everything you need to know to help you raise creative kids by setting up a safe, creative space in your home for your children where they can freely express themselves.
Here’s a snippet of what you’re going to discover in Raising Creative Kids Through Having A Home Art Space:
- Everything you need to know about creativity and creative play—what it is, what it’s not and why it’s so important for children and their development
- 10 reasons why you should set up a home art space today
- Much-needed myth-busting. Can you teach your children creative play if you aren’t an artist? Is a home art space worth it if your child doesn’t like sitting still? Can you create a home art space if you live in a small house and can’t afford 35 types of art supplies? (Spoiler: yes, yes, and yes!)
- Top tips for managing mess. You can’t prevent mess from happening, but the expert tips provided in this book will help you keep it to a minimum and reduce your stress levels.
- 5 useful strategies for engaging your children in creative play
- The 4-point checklist to help you choose the perfect spot for a home art space
- How to set up a home art space without overwhelm
- List of recommended art supplies for your kids
- …and more!
Filled with simple concepts and practical tools that will help you guide your children to greater creativity, this guide is your handbook to creating an open, safe and imaginative environment for your kids’ creativity to flourish.
Ready to ignite your kids’ creativity?
Get your copy now to get started!
Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and that no physical product will be delivered.
Ebook 2 – 31 Invitations to Create Ideas
Encourage Your Kids to Engage in Art Experiences by Inviting Them to Create!
Enjoy the journey and not just the destination.
You probably heard this said in different ways with the same context.
The same principle applies to art and creativity.
Join me in this mission of helping your children to enjoy the process of creating.
Here’s what you’re going to get in this ebook:
- 31 invitations to create ideas organised into categories (draw, paint, collage and sculpture).
- Includes list of materials needed, pro-tips for teaching your children how to use the materials as well as the learning that is happening
- Simple tips to get the most out of all the ideas
- 5 bonus Process Art Ideas for mums who need even more creative inspiration.
Learn more about process art, what an invitation to create is, the learning that is happening in simple open-ended art activities and so much more…
Want to see art differently, not just for your kids but also for yourself?
Let me INVITE YOU to grab a copy of my ebook and let’s create together.
**Please note that this is a DIGITAL product and no physical product will be delivered.